Monday 7 May 2012

The Audis

In mid May the biggest social event of the UK polo calendar - the Audi Polo Awards - persuades the polo crowd to get out of their whites and into black tie. And at about May 4th I begin to get the fear that yet again I have waited 'til the very last minute to find a dress. It is also when the deadline for our most important issue of The Polo Magazine goes to press. Ergo I barely have time to brush my hair in the morning let alone scour the shops or the web hunting out The Dress. 
Fortunately thats's where my gorgeous friend, biggest Stilettosinthesticks fan and champion fashionista, Sophie Meredith comes into play. I wanted long with something a little rocking. She sifted through some fantastic sites to find me some total knock out dresses. Naturally I haven't made the Big Decision yet but here's some inspo and maybe, just maybe the one...














Also Sophie's Day Job is cooking up the most amazing food for the company she part owns with her great friend, Tamara Vestey, Foxy Ladies Catering. The pair rustle up the most divine canapés for small parties or lay on the most incredible silver service supper for 150 of your nearest and dearest. Check out the website here and follow them on Twitter here

Credit where credit's due: Vogue, Daily Mail, ASOS, 4th and Bleeker

No comments:

Post a Comment