Wednesday 11 July 2012

Grande Dame of Fashion

The Veuve Clicquot Gold Cup Final is upon me. It's the culmination of the UK high goal polo season and we go to press with our next issue of The Polo Magazine the day after so it's pedal to the metal. Only this year I've been invited by Veuve Clicquot into their beautiful marquee so it's a mixture of work and pleasure; mainly pleasure. 
So naturally the big question is (as usual) what to wear? Especially as we're expecting more rain. Yes, more. I feel I should be building an Ark in my spare time.
Anyway, back to the clothes situ'. I'm very much part of the dressed down school of thought at polo, but The Gold Cup is a little different so I've got a little inspiration from previous attendees. I think I'm just going to have to brave the rain clouds and accessorise my sassy little outfit with goosebumps. And a glass of Veuve. Obviously.

A little bit of rock n roll to the pretty sunday afternoon dress








Also very impressed that this bird matched her dress  to the Veuve colour-scheme. Rad
Credit where credit's due: Vogue & Tatler

No comments:

Post a Comment