Wednesday 29 February 2012

36-28-32

Today I had my fitting for Cotswold Style's April fashion feature - cue lots of breathing in and wishing I'd worked a little harder in Legs, Bums and Tums and Yoga the night before. As a monthly columnist (FYI it's called Glosse Posse Spy, please check it out) for the magazine, I've been invited to be in the shoot for the launch of an exciting bespoke tailor.
Suit the City is an exclusive bespoke service to ensure you have super, city slicker savvy suits for the boardroom and which you can rock with your 7 for All Mankind jeans during your downtime. Excitingly, they're launching a Suit the Country range and as of the 1st of April they're taking their sharp tailoring know-how to tweeds. 
Today I was measured up for a waistcoat and skirt combination so I'm actually going to be quite well turned out for racing in the next few months. The shoot is in a couple of weeks so will keep you informed.
In the meantime it will be several more Legs Bums and Tums classes for me so I don't show several double chins in the shoot. And lunge.


Credit where credit's due: Suit the City

No comments:

Post a Comment