Tuesday 12 June 2012

Part of the Clicq

The Day Job offers up some amazing perks which sometimes involves my passport and polo events in some pretty incredible countries but one place my polo suitcase and I are yet to visit is the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in New York. From my outsiders view (hint hint guys, I know the LA version is coming up soon) it looks like a super slick and super stylish event. And this year's, the fifth edition, looked even better for the simple fact that it featured polo shot in the sunshine. 
It's raining so much here, that we're going to have to start playing in waders and start hitting the ball with oars rather than sticks so it's reassuring to know that at least somewhere in the world, polo is being played where it ought to be. In the rays. On a ground that is emerald green and not under water. 
Many of the blogs and online mags gave the event some fab coverage so here's my shameless selection of some of the best. 














 GQ Tales of Endearment, Vogue, Getty Images via Facebook, Tumblr, Sorry if I haven't given you the proper nod - let me know and I'll make sure you get your deserved credit. 

2 comments:

  1. Gosh some of the girls wore amazing outfits. Is that first white one D&G? ENVY! Lovely blog btw, just found you through Twitter! You have a new follower :) xxx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! I've just checked out yours too - wow! Another to add to my daily read!
      Besos Cx

      Delete